David Weinberger & Ethan Zuckerman are liveblogging the symposium.
- Walls and thresholds – physical metaphors at Hyper-public
- Latanya Sweeney and rethinking transparency
- Data, the city and the public object
- Hubert Burkert – moving beyond the metaphor
- Charlie Nesson and a new vision of the public domain
- Martin Nowak and the mathematics of cooperation
- Judith Donath’s Introduction
- Session I: Delineating Public and Private
- Session II: Experience & Recreation
- Session III: The Risks and Beauty of Hyper-Public Life
- Herbert Burkert
- Final panel: Cooperation without Coercion
Updates will be posted throughout the day. You can also keep an eye on the active Twitter feed for updates in real time.